Anyone interested in becoming a referee for the St. Anthony Boosters Soccer program should follow these steps:
- Visit the Minnesota Referee Committee website: www.minnesotasrc.com.
- Follow the instructions for either a returning referee or a new referee (left side of the page). Referees need to be re-certified every year.
- All referees must complete the online and/or classroom instruction. CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY IN FEBRUARY AND MARCH.
- Once you have completed the instruction, you will be given an option to sign up with the St. Anthony Boosters Soccer club.
- The referee assignors should contact you by the end of April to get you on the schedule for refereeing.
- Spring/Summer Traveling - late April through 2nd week of July
- Summer In-House - June and July
- Fall In-House - September and October
For more information, please visit the MYSA website.